Daibamit - Ayurveda Redefined Tablets is a Clinical research product developed after clinical human trial studies of more than 200 patients.
DIABAMIT Tablet is a unique blend Enriched with Gymnema Extract. It is a combination of the herbs: Karela, Jamun, Amla, and Shilajit etc. All these herbs help to reduce blood glucose levels. They act by stimulating insulin-producing cells (beta cells) thereby increasing insulin production. This tablet also reduces peripheral insulin resistance (prevents sugar spike) as well as delays glucose absorption from intestines.
gymnema sylvestre help stimulate insulin secretion and the regeneration of pancreas islet cells
- Sudh Shilajit - 20 mg
- Gymnema Sylvestre - 30 mg
- Trigonella foenum - 10 mg
- Tinospora Cordifolia - 60 mg
- Azadirachta Indica - 40 mg
- Terminalia Charantia - 50 mg
- Momordia Charantia - 50 mg
- Swertia Chirata - 20 mg
- Eugenia Jambolana - 40 mg
- Gum of Acacia Arabica - 20 mg
- Pterocarpus Marsuplum -10 mg
Ayurveda Redefined Karela Tablet contains bioactive compounds called saponins and terpenoids. These compounds are responsible for the vegetable’s bitter taste, but may also play a role in lowering blood sugar levels in people
Bitter gourd is a green-skinned vegetable with white to translucent flesh and a taste that fits its name. The high beta-carotene and other properties in bitter gourd make it one of the finest vegetable fruit that helps alleviate eye problems and improve eyesight
Karela is widely known as a health-friendly vegetable with endless benefits if added to our regular diet. Bitter Melon is an excellent source of all essential nutrients.
Key Benefits of Combo pack
- Helps to regenerate insulin-producing cells (beta cells)
- Increases insulin production and helps reduce sugar cravings
- Prevents sugar spike ( insulin resistance) and delays glucose absorption from intestines
Directions For Use
One tablets two times a day, half an hour before meals or as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- Check your sugar levels regularly with a glucometer
- Reduce your allopathic medication gradually in consultation with your doctor
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, diet, and exercise regularly
- Not recommended for pregnant and lactating women